Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mrs Harriet Spencer-Healey
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Dotty T – In Maths Dotty is developing a positive attitude towards the challenges of “The Grid Method”!
- Ellie L – Because Ellie has a brilliant PE lesson where she showed excellent resilience and determination when learning how to skip.
- Darcie R – For not giving up when doing her writing this week even though she finds it tricky, brilliant effort!
- Chloe R – For trying hard with your writing, you never give up!
- Jemima W – Jemima has really shown her determination this week with some very challenging problems that involved area and perimeter!
- Lillie V – Because Lillie is determined to try her best at any task and will happily have another go at something.
- Teegan P – Even when she finds things tricky she doesn’t give up. Well done Teegan!
- Kieran B – Kieran always works hard and even though he sometimes finds things tricky, he always works with resilience and he never gives up! Well done.
- Elizabeth D – for showing resilience in all her learning. Ed never gives up!
- Jacob Z – Jacob worked very hard to solve a tricky money problem today using his great resilience skills.
- Toby A – Toby always works excellently both independently and as part of a group. He never gives up and works confidently on his own.
- Alexis C – Alexis has really shone this week in increasing her independence levels in Maths which was lovely to see!
- Tom D – Because I was really impressed that Tom chose to write his own Christmas list independently. Well done Tom.
- Ethan C – Ethan is working with increasing independence and should be pround of what he is achieving.
- Daniel L – Dan showed a very independent approach to Maths this week and has been challenging himself.
- Oscar T – Oscar has been working really hard on independently improving his handwriting. Well done Oscar.
- Stanley D – Stanley has been working hard on developing his independence during problem solving in Maths. Well done!
- Tyler W – Well done Tyler for your kindness this week. You show love and trust towards your teachers. Thank you Tyler.
- Byron C – I can always trust Byron to be a kind, hard-working, caring and honest member of Holly class.
- Ellie – Ellie can be trusted to follow the 6B’s to improve her learning. Well done!
- Faith D – I can always trust Faith, she always has integrity and makes the right choices.
- Marshall P – Marshall can be trusted to be kind and loving to all his friends. Thank you Marshall.
- Jacon H – Jacob can always be trusted to make the right choices and model our Christian values to his peers. Well done!
- Arya L – Because I can always trust Arya to try her best in everything and that’s why she’s doing so well!
- Millie P – Millie always stands out as a wonderful role model in Willow class.
- Lucy J – For always looking after everyone in Ash class.
- Hannah H – Hannah can always be trusted to be a sensible and hard-working member of Hazel class.
- Harry E – I can trust that Harry will do his best to help anyone (especially his teacher) with anything.
- Sophie A – Sophie is an extremely kind member of Beech class and I have seen her comforting others on many occasions.
- Lilly B – Lilly demonstrated herself to be an excellent school leader this week, demonstrating compassion, love and kindness towards teachers and children.
- Bethany G – Bethany demonstrated herself to be an excellent school leader this week, demonstrating compassion, love and kindness towards teachers and children.
- Brogen G – Broden is always smiling at school and shows kindness and love to everyone. Well done and thank you.
- Joseph C – It is clear that Joseph loves school. He shows compassion and kindness to his classmates and loves to be helpful in any way possible.
- Jenna L – Jenna is a caring member of Maple and many times puts others before herself.
- Skye SR –Skye is a very caring and kind member of Oak class. She looks after her friends very well. Well done Skye.
- Matilda B – For being a caring friend and make sure everyone is ok.
- Freya C – Freya always shows love towards her classmates and peers. She is a kind and caring member of Holly class.
- Imogen G – Imogen is a fab member of Hazel class who cares for everyone (even her teachers)! A wonderful role model.
- Aran A – Because Aran always shows her is a loving friend and uses kind words to his friends.