Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Poppy A – Poppy has been working hard on being more independent with her learning in all subjects. Well done!
- Josh C – for demonstrating amazing independence whilst on our residential at Skern.
- Issy C – for making a massive effort to approach things independently.
- Dara C – I have been very impressed with the change in Dara’s attitude with his English work. You wrote a great riddle!
- Esmee W – Esmee always demonstrates independence with her work. She always challenges herself and tries her best!
- Alex C – Alex shows great independence throughout the curriculum. He has excellent learning behaviours. Thank you for working so hard Alex.
- Cadan J – for having an independent nature in everything he does.
- Millie D – Millie has surely and steadily built up her resilience and independence this year. She is now confident approaching tasks with enthusiasm and enjoys solving problems independently.
- Coralie F – Coralie has been working independently in writing and checking her work with less prompts.
- Alfie I – for beginning to have an independent streak with learning.
- Ellie D – Ellie consistently shows love and kindness to everyone. Well done and thank you!
- Bethan S – Bethan shows love not only towards her classmates but also her teachers.
- Emma S – for always being loving and kind to others.
- Findlay M – Findlay always helps others and wants others to feel included in the class and on the playground.
- Freddie S – because Freddie has an infectious smile and energy and he spreads love wherever he goes!
- Teegan P – Teegan is a great friend to everyone in the class and looks after everything in the school. Well done Teegan.
- Florrie K – for always being lovely. Florrie always looks out for her friends and is caring towards everyone.
- Sky F – always showing kindness, love and understanding to her friends and classmates. She sets a wonderful example.
- Lewis A – for being loving, kind and caring towards others at playtimes.
- Millie P – for showing a loving nature to all. You are an amazing role model in Ash class.