Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Billy created an awesome, amazing, astonishing, advert. He used good persuasive language. It was "perfecto"!
- Florina for a fantastic rocket design and a great rocket. Well done!
- Christopher showed his creativity skills when thinking of similes, during English, to describe the Troll.
- Isabella for creatively planning a new planet. A rainbow planet.
- Paige for working hard to produce a creative piece of Ugandan art.
- Alyssia for producing creative project homework to display information she has found.
- Maggy. Her warm, kind and sensible nature can always be trusted.
- Jenna is a reliable, trustworthy member of class who can always be trusted to make the right choices.
- Isaac for trusting him to do the right thing and trying hard in phonics.
- Tiago. I have noticed that Tiago can be trusted even more to be responsible for his own learning.
- Holly consistently displays the value of trust. She can be trusted to give her best and trusted always to do the right thing.
- Poppy because Poppy is always trustworthy and honest when she has made a mistake.