Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Ben C – Ben has planned and written a well-structured story about a dragon. He thought carefully about the plot and characters. Well done Ben.
- Eva K – for taking a careful and thoughtful approach to her work and thinking and is becoming so much more confident.
- Bethany D – Bethany has had to use her thinking skills a lot in year 4 and shows no signs of giving up! Well done Beth!
- Keaton M – Keaton has been working hard to develop his thinking skills when writing. Well done!
- Freddie C – for showing his thinking skills this week when writing an excellent resolution for his story.
- Georgia B – Georgia always poses great questions in History lessons and has a passion for knowledge.
- Loui C – Loui showed an incredible thoughtfulness towards one of his classmates this week.
- Lucy R – for thinking of fantastic questions you would like to know about Africa.
- Kyle A-T – Kyle always thinks carefully about how to solve problems in Maths. Well done Kyle.
- Lucas W – for using his thinking skills to solve tricky addition problems in Maths.
- Beatrice P – Bea is an excellent role model for others in the school. She does her very best in everything she works on. Well done Bea and thank you, from Mrs Wallace.
- Leo D – for making sensible choices about his work and behaviour, he is becoming a good role model.
- Kieran G – for always thinking about others and choosing to do the right thing.
- Joanne M – for always setting a wonderful example with her behaviour in class and for actively helping to manage the behaviour of her peers. Thank you Joanne!
- Harry C – for always being kind, thoughtful and caring towards everyone, making him a great role model for others.
- Isabelle G – Isabelle always makes the right behaviour choices in class, even when no one is looking. Well done Isabelle.
- Lily P – for always doing the right thing! Lily is a sensible, hardworking and friendly girl who can always be trusted.
- Aimee M – Aimee is working hard on developing trust at school and is making excellent progress. Well done Aimee!
- Libby S – Libby is someone who has a great knowledge of right and wrong and makes fantastic choices!
- Lola C-B – Lola has very clear morals and uses them to help her make the right choices.