Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Ollie C – for showing resilience and perseverance with his Maths this week.
- Isaac H – Isaac was incredibly resilient when he wrote and performed his 21066 poem. Well done Isaac.
- Olivia D – Olivia has been developing her resilience across the curriculum and works hard to never give up!
- Isaac H – Isaac is showing tremendous resilience with learning his times tables, well done!
- Jack D – for showing a mature attitude when adding fractions got a bit tough!
- Tilly M – Tilly has taken on board feedback and is determised to improve all areas of her learning but especially her handwriting.
- Jacob H – for showing resilience across the curriculum and trying really hard with Maths challenges this week!
- Archie S – Archie has shown resilience in his reading, writing and maths. He has been open to new challenges and approached them really positively. Well done Archie.
- Connor C – I can always trust Connor to make sensible mature decisions with his learning and behaviour.
- Milan S – I can always trust Milan to make sensible decisions, work hard and try his best.
- Eleanor S – Ellie can always be trusted to be an excellent role model, well done!
- Holly C – Holly always stands out as a wonderful role model in Maple class, well done Holly!
- Alex M – I can always rely on Alex to make sure that Hazel class runs smoothly and that our books are handed out quickly!
- Bethany G – Bethany is someone who can be relied upon in different ways. Her teachers can rely on her to work hard and her friends can rely on her too.
- Alice C – Alice can always be trusted to do the right thing. She is an excellent example to her classmates.
- Chloe S – Chloe can always be trusted to do the right thing and do her best.
- Poppy F – for trusting that Poppy will give anything a go!
- Lilly S – Lilly is a trustworthy member of Willow class and can be relied upon to be honest and responsible at all times.