Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Kieran B - Kieran has shown excellent independence when learning how to name and sort 2D shapes. Well done!
- Arthur P - for developing the confidence to take a risk at Paulton's Park.
- Nina G - for coming into Willow class with confidence after a wobbly first day.
- Sasha H - Sasha has thrown herself into life in year 5 and is trying to be more independent in all she does. Keep it up!
- Cooper E - Cooper has written an amazing persuasive letter independently to our new book character, "Scaredy Squirrel".
- Milan S - Milan has shown bravery and independence this week as he had to settle into his new class and school. He has done this with fantastic independent attitude.
- Molly D - Molly has worked super hard writing independently. Well done Molly!
- Florrie K - Florrie has taken her time to independently write an amazing story which she put a huge amount of effort into.
- Ronan F - for showing independence when settling into a new school.
- Aleksa S - for showing independence when settling into a new school.
- Loui C - for looking out for his classmates and being extremely supportive and encouraging at Paulton's Park.
- Olivia M - Olivia shows kindness and love towards everyone. She is a very supportive friend who helps her peers during learning time. Thank you and well done!
- Lucas W - for demonstrating the Christian value of love by helping other children settle into the class.
- Georgia B - Georgia has shown her delightful loving nature towards her new friends. She is a delight to have in Beech class and has made a great start.
- Teegan P - for helping other children in our new class when they're feeling worried.
- Sahana A - Sahana has settled into Holly class really well and has already demonstrated a true "love" of learning.
- Lucy M - Lucy has shown huge amounts of kindness and love this week, helping out others in her class when they needed it without even having to be asked.
- Kyle AT - Kyle has been kind and caring towards others and a loving friend.
- Sean C - for showing love and care towards his peers.