Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Eryn L-D – Eryn has shown resilience in all areas of school. She has particularly worked hard in Maths, and although she may sometimes get stuck, she never gives up!
- Isabelle G – Isabelle regularly approaches improving her work with determination and a smile. Her resilience is an excellent example to others.
- Eleanor S – Ellie has shown tremendous resilience when solving subtraction problems in Maths. Well done!
- Cadan J – for showing resilience on the challenge part of homework!
- Lily P – for brilliant resilience when tackling a particularly tricky Maths challenge this week. Well done Lily!
- Brandon B – for always trying his hardest when he finds things tricky. Well done for never giving up!
- Ashleigh F – Ashleigh showed true determination with Maths and would not let herself be defeated.
- Alex M – I am often impressed by the levels of resilience Alex shows with his learning. He has a determination to progress and make improvements.
- Baydon L – for not giving up with his work and persevering to do his best.
- George R – I can always trust George to make the right decision at school and set a great example to his peers. He is hard working, honest and thoughtful and shows tremendous integrity.
- Stanley D – Stanley has shown integrity this week by being aware of what other children might need and helping without prompting.
- Adam M – Adam is an excellent role model and he always demonstrates our Christian and learning values. Well done!
- Dan J – for always being able to trust Dan to do the right thing and make the right choices. He is a super role model for other children.
- Merryn R – for demonstrating the Christian value of integrity by always doing the right thing even when no-one is looking. Well done!
- Marnie W – for always trusting that Marnie will do the right thing. She always follows the golden rules.
- Zack E – Zack makes a great effort to make the right choices, showing a more mature approach to his learning.
- Josh T – Josh has been a fantastic member of Beech class while his teacher was away. He’s shown what a great role model her can be.
- Jocelyn O – without a shadow of a doubt, I can always depend on Jocelyn to make mature, sensible choices.