Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Tiana-Rose A – for working so hard this week within Maths to discover who was the mystery cake thief.
- Aiden H – for showing a greater determination in his Maths this week when tackling division.
- Molly D – Molly has shown real resilience this week as she worked on improving her writing.
- Tyllye DD – for showing great determination to understand how fractions, decimals and percentages link together.
- Lola CB – for her determination to understand percentages this week – amazing effort!
- Harry K – for being really resilient this week when learning about added and subtracting fractions.
- Owen H – Owen has worked extremely hard this week in Maths. He is working hard to get ready for Year 5. Well done Owen!
- Brandon B – for trying very hard even though writing is tricky.
- Georgia K – I can always trust that Georgia will make good choices - a great role model to others.
- Finday M – for always setting himself high standards with his work and behaviour. A great future role model for the school.
- Keira S – Keira is an honest, trustworthy member of Year 3 who can always be relied upon to be supportive towards her peers and teachers. Well done!
- Theo M – for making some really sensible choices in class, making sure he is listening well and ready to start his learning.
- Alice C – Alice always makes the right choices with her behaviour and helps others to do the same.
- Imogen G – for always making mature choices within class and on the playground – a great role model!
- Cooper E – for always being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Hannah H – Hannah is a mature and honest individual and she sets a fantastic example. Well done Hannah!
- Dylan S – for always being a fantastic role model for our whole class.