Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Amelia G - Amelia used her creativity skills to imagine what the characters in Traction Man are like. She wrote a wonderful letter to the author Mini Grey.
- Coralie F - Coralie created a beautiful picture of a real-life super hero using pastels.
- Olivia C - for creating a fantastic super hero piece of art!
- Lola C-B - for their team effort in designing a Lord of the Rings inspired theme park ride.
- Daniel L - for their team effort in designing a Lord of the Rings inspired theme park ride.
- Isaac H - for demonstrating his creative thinking when learning about Native Americans this week.
- Nye L-D - for always having fantastically creative ideas including catchy songs about long division.
- Emily D - Emily has shared wonderful creative ideas about personification during guided reading. Well done!
- Bethany G - for using her creative skills to design an impressive and well thought out theme park ride.
- Ashleigh F - for using her creative skills to design an impressive and well thought out theme park ride.
- Max B - using his creativity and artistic skills to make, design and carefully colour a fantastic totem pole.
- Finley B - Finley shows his love to all through his extremely helpful and caring nature. A wonderful member of Beech class.
- Poppie S - Poppie always shows love towards her peers and staff by helping in any way she can.
- Georgia K - for always showing her caring nature to her friends, peers and teachers.
- Harry D - Harry is a kind and caring member of Elm class. Thank you!
- Harry K - for always being kind and helpful to both his friends and teachers.
- Ben C - Ben is a loving member of our whole school community. He helps and looks after his friends. Today he tidied up his friend’s resources without being asked. Well done Ben!
- Bradley F - Bradley demonstrates the Christian value of ‘Love’ by being a kind and caring member of Willow class.
- Rupert K - Rupert is an excellent example of how we should care for each other. He is always loving and kind.
- Hannah H - Hannah has shown a true ‘love’ of reading and learning so far in Holly class. She is always keen and gives maximum effort every day.