Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- James for always asking well thought out questions and showing great curiosity on our school trip to Reading Museum.
- Hannah demonstrated her curiosity at Reading Museum by asking relevant and thoughtful questions.
- Tiago for asking purposeful questions to develop his thinking.
- Phoebe for being curious during Maths lessons. She has worked hard to find out lots about fraction.
- Lilly for always thinking, asking questions and sharing her ideas.
- Freya demonstrates excellent curiosity skills when exploring new learning. This week she learnt how to use 'ducks on ponds' to find a fraction of an amount. Well done!
- Harry K can consistently be trusted to make the right behaviour choices. Thank you and Well done!
- Holly because I can always trust Holly to do the right thing and turn up to school with an infectious smile on her face.
- Sophie demonstrates integrity on a daily basis. She is a superb role model for the class and also for the whole school. Well done Sophie.
- Josh is a good friend to many in Holly Class and can be trusted to get along with everyone.
- Thurka can be trusted to always try her best and do the right thing.
- Harry C for being a hardworking kind, trustworthy member of the class.
- Connie for always doing the right thing and thinking of others.