Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Rupert was amazingly creative in writing this week. Awesome!
- Zack showing creativity when writing, setting descriptions and designing a well thought out totem pole.
- Emily has applied her creative skills in Maths this week looking at different subtraction methods. Well done!
- Amy for being very creative and designing an amazing city picture.
- Macky used a creative way of thinking about how we can use a protractor to solve missing angles. Even Miss Hall hadn't thought to do what he did.
- Max for creating a brilliant Greek plate design including traditional patterns we have researched.
- Harrison for sharing creative ideas during shared writing this week.
- Isaac used his excellent creativity skills to create a realistic fossil. Well done Isaac.
- Daisy for being a very creative member of Ash class.
- Edward for always trying his best and being a polite and kind member of Ash Class.
- Andrew has tried to be the best he can be in maths by limiting his distractions so he can focus.
- George has focused this week to improve his work - we can see he wants to be the best he can be!
- Amy for always conducting herself with integrity and for being a tolerant and patient classmate.
- Beatrice for being kind and caring and always doing the right thing.
- George always makes the right choices and is an excellent role model to his peers. Well done.
- Loui for understanding what is right and wrong and going the right thing. Loui is always very very apologetic when accidents happen,
- Lincoln. Integrity means being honest and behaving well. Lincoln does this all the time!
- Lilly consistently makes the right behaviour choices without being reminded. She quietly 'gets on with things' and is a pleasure to teach. Well done.