Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Elizabeth for showing an interest in our new topic about Uganda
- Georgia for showing curiosity this week in Geography when learning about Uganda.
- James has a great thirst for learning. He used his curiosity skills very well to investigate the properties of 3-D shapes. Well done!
- Bethany has shown curiosity as we embarked on the newest topic ,The Blue Abyss.
- Leilah ha demonstrated wonderful curiosity skills asking lots of questions to find out about her new school. Welcome Leilah.
- Rubey for asking questions and being curious about the ice.
- Daisie for showing great interest in our new oceans topic by bringing extra info in from home to help with our learning.
- Daisy always questions, thinking carefully in order to progress her learning.
- Hannah has shown her curiosity this term with our new project by creating an information report about exotic fish.
- Iola for being a great role model to other pupils and always making the right choices in class.
- Jenna is a great member of Oak class. She has an excellent attitude towards learning and getting on with others. Well done!
- Holly . I can always trust Holly to be honest, hardworking ,polite and provide a great example to the rest of the class.
- Freya can always be relied upon to show excellent leaning behaviours. Well done Freya.
- Libby for always making the right choices.
- Molly for always trying her best and for being able to rely on Molly for her beautiful learning behaviour.
- Emma is an outstanding role model not only with her behaviour but with her ability to use her initiative to help her push herself.
- Nathan - I can always rely on Nathan to be helpful and do the right thing without being asked.
- Amylia for always doing the right thing and acting in a trustworthy and hones way.