Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Joe is very curious about World War I and has shared his very reasoned thinking with us.
- Tylor has shown excellent curiosity when exploring practical division methods during Maths lessons.
- Aiden for always asking questions and extending his learning. A fantastic week!
- Imogen has asked fantastic questions throughout History week and has shown a great enthusiasm for this subject.
- Jasmine for showing curiosity during History Week - asking brilliant questions and researching the answers for our soldier.
- Elizabeth for showing curiosity and asking great questions during Remembrance week ad researching our WW1 soldier.
- Libby demonstrates a curiosity about the world around her and always asks thoughtful questions.
- Oscar for being very curious and asking great questions about remembrance week. Well done!
- Sky - for being a lovely, kind, trustworthy member of the class. She is a joy to be around.
- Harriet - can be relied on and trusted to do the right thing in class and at play.
- Sahana - can always be trusted to try her very best in everything she does.
- Nathan - I can always trust Nathan to try his best in all lessons.
- Oscar - for always being trusted to do the right thing.
- Samuel is someone who can always be trusted to be working hard in every single lesson. An excellent role model!
- Libby - I can always trust Libby to be on task and be ready to learn. She also shows great trust in others.
- Scarlett can always be trusted to do the right thing and try her best.