Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Freyja I – Freyja has been thinking exceptionally hard this week in Maths. She has been working hard to solve addition problems.
- Holly S – Holly always thinks carefully about her Maths work to ensure she understands. Fantastic learning behaviours.
- Jack M – for thinking carefully when writing topic paragraphs about hedgehogs.
- Tylor E – for putting a lot of thought into his homework this week, creating an amazing animal fact file about Stone Age animals.
- Isobel C – for thinking through her choice’s more carefully this week. Well done for the great effort.
- Archie S – Archie used his knowledge of number to subtract within 20. Fabulous thinking skills Archie.
- Ethan P – Ethan has excelled in using what he already knows in Maths to help him each day. I have been very pround of your attitude this week!
- Aimee M – Aimee showed excellent thinking skills when tackling expanded column addition in Maths. Well done!
- Shaylah J – for always finding new questions to think about and always sharing your own learning and understanding.
- Emma C – Emma consistently shows kindness, compassion and forgiveness to the children around at school. Well done!
- Kenny H – Kenny shows a forgiving nature towards his peers. A good role model for forgiveness.
- Mohit S – for demonstrating a loving and forgiving nature both in class and on the playground at break and lunch times.
- Phoebe L – for being very forgiving towards others within her class, even when it was quite tricky.
- Georgia K – for showing a forgiving nature even when she is tested.
- Albie E – Albie has been kind and forgiving when things have not gone quite the way they should at playtime.
- Tyllye DD – Tyllye is learning how to deal with conflict in a mature and respectful way and demonstrates this to others too.
- Lleyton B – Lleyton is a kind, caring friend who has a wonderful forgiving nature. Well done!