Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Harry E – Harry has been working hard on developing his resilience so he can use this when faced with any challenges. Well done!
- Amylia B – Amylia has been challenging herself in Maths all year. She has worked exceptionally hard and should be extremely pround of herself.
- Sophie K – for demonstrating determination and challenge during outdoor Maths.
- Lleyton B – Lleyton has been working really hard to solve challenging fraction problems. Well done!
- Lucy M – for challenging herself in Maths this week by reading the tricky questions carefully and working through the answers systematically.
- Finley B – for pushing himself to offer great contributions about The Tempest this week.
- Jack D – for challenging himself to offer reasons and explain his thinking about my errors in Maths!
- Miles M – Miles has been giving 200% with his effort in swimming. He embraces every challenge given to him in the pool.
- Brandon B – for trying his best in every activity during sports day. Well done for challenging yourself!
- Mohit S – for always being open to challenge, a great attitude to have, well done!
- Sam E – Working so hard in Maths his week, pushing himself to reach the Maths challenge.
- Emma C – Emma consistently shows a kind, caring and loving nature at school. She is a great friend and an excellent example to her peers.
- Maddie E – Maddie is a great friend to everyone. She makes everyone feel at ease with her happy, cheerful smile.
- George D – for always showing love to his class mates and teachers by carefully showing them what to do.
- Connor B – Connor always shows thought and consideration towards other children and regularly puts them before himself.
- Sasha H – for making a great effort in filling people’s buckets by being kind and thoughtful.
- Georgia C – for being kind to her classmates and filling their buckets up!
- Marley G – Marley is a kind, loving and caring friend who goes out of her way to look after others.
- Poppy F – for cheering on, supporting and showing love towards all in Sports day.
- Olivia C – for always having a smile on her face and for showing a loving, caring nature to everyone in the class! Well done Olivia.
- Toby A – Toby always takes care of his friends and is loved by all.