Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Sophie for independently challenging herself to master telling the time. Well done Sophie!
- Issy for growing in independence.
- James has been working hard to develop his independence in lessons.
- Daisie has really flown in her telling the time and taught herself time differences!
- Emma - Well done to Emma! She has written an excellent topic paragraph to explain how to tame a new pet.
- Leo for always having a go at his work independently before asking for help.
- Holly P for showing an increasing independence in all subjects. Great work Holly!
- Holly W for developing her independence in both her writing and maths. Keep it up!
- Aiden has begun to work independently in his writing in English and Topic work. Excellent job Aiden.
- Lucy for always displaying an understanding attitude towards others.
- Faith recently showed a real love of writing. She has produced a fantastic story about a sinister snake. Well done Faith!
- Reece for showing love and concern to other members in his class.
- Jasper is always kind and generous to others. He shows his loving nature to others in school.
- Ashleigh has a lovely, friendly and funny nature which she shares with everyone.
- Ellie is a fantastic member of Oak class. She take great care of her friends and is a super role model for others.
- Hannah for sharing her love (and a smile) wherever she goes.
- Sophie for just being lovely. All the time!
- Olivia for having a lovely and caring nature towards everyone in our class. A delight to have in Ash Class.
- Tiana was kind and considerate when someone needed a friend. Well done!