Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
Lifelong love of learning
- Rhys has really challenged himself to work really hard on his target of 'reading his writing to check it makes sense'. Well done Rhys.
- Keira for always challenging herself to move her learning on.
- Lola for challenging herself this week when using a blank number line to find change from over £1.00!
- William has worked very hard this week especially in Maths and Literacy. He has challenged himself and 'beaten' the learning arrow.
- Year 6 for taking on the challenge of SATs with their heads held high and a smile on their faces.
- Jena rose to the challenge and did a lot of writing all by herself.
- Reece challenged himself this week in Literacy, using the learning arrow to improve and up-level his work. Well done.
- Sophie for challenging yourself and making great progress when working with measures in Maths.
- Paige for challenging herself in maths and working hard.
- Ellie for being a lovely polite member of class who is always willing to help
- Libby for being kind, caring and helpful to other children in class
- Eva for knowing what is right and wrong. Always being honest and responsible.
- Joey for being a kind and thoughtful member of year 3/4 and always doing the right thing.
- Maggy can always be relied on to try her best both in her work and with her behaviour.
- Year 6 for showing true integrity during a stressful time.
- Maisie is amazing! She always does the right thing and is always truthful and shows wonderful integrity.
- Elizabeth for consistently showing integrity within all situations and setting a super example to others.
- Bethany is an honest and trustworthy member of class who always makes the right choices. Well done Bethany.