Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
As a Church of England school we welcome families of all faiths
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Jude T – he has taken responsibility for his learning this week, by planning and setting his own learning goals.
- Joanne M – for always working really hard in all lessons, tackling everything independently before asking for help.
- Josh C – for demonstrating amazing independence in Maths. Fantastic hard work!
- Jacob Z – for demonstrating great independence in Maths. Jacob always challenges himself and tried his best! Well done.
- Rupert K – Rupert has been working really hard this week writing a story independently.
- Izzy C – for showing an increasingly independent and positive attitude towards her learning – especially Maths.
- Holly R – Holly wrote a well-planned and structured persuasive argument about why Year 5 should continue to go to Avon Tyrrell.
- Poppy L – for beginning to show her independence with her writing.
- Oscar B – he knows the importance of accepting an apology as well as giving one in order to ask for forgiveness.
- Aimee M – for being very forgiving towards her friends this week and for making mature choices.
- Eva M – Eva is one of the kindest people I know who always shows forgiveness from the tiny things to the big things.
- Amelia K – for demonstrating a loving and forgiving nature both in class and on the playground.
- James S – James always shows a kind, caring and forgiving nature to everyone.
- Arthur P – for having the mature response to never holding a grudge.
- Georgia B – Georgia is someone who has such a kind nature and who naturally solves conflicts in a mature way. A great role model.
- Alfie I – for developing a forgiving nature for when things go wrong.