Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
"Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good" (Hebrews 10:24)
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
- Mia-Lily N - for always being open to challenge, a great attitude to have!
- Tyler W - Tyler has really challenged himself is History this week. He was able to find lots of differences between old and new photographs of Kingsclere.
- Theo M - for challenging himself to work independently on his fraction work in Maths!
- Olivia D - Challenging herself more frequently in Maths and always having a go at a tricky problem. Well done Olivia!
- Freya D - Freya worked really hard to challenge herself to write a detailed information report about Kingsclere. Well done Freya!
- James M - James has been challenging himself to try and work more independently with his writing and Maths. Well done!
- Lily E - Lily challenged herself this week when writing a letter to Willy Wonka, persuading his to sell her fruit salad rather than just sweets! She definitely persuaded me!
- Findlay M - for challenging himself to make an authentic and well-presented canopic jar.
- Olie F - for challenging himself when creating his clay canopic jar.
- Emily S - for challenging herself with improving her handwriting.
- Sophia G - for always having a forgiving nature when things go wrong.
- Aiden H - for demonstrating a loving and forgiving nature both in class and on the playground.
- Lexie P - Lexie always shows a loving, kind and forgiving nature in school
- Ben V - Ben always shows forgiveness to his classmates and always tries to apologise meaningfully. Well done Ben!
- Harry E - Harry has been working hard on his forgiveness skills when things don't always go to plan. Well done and keep it up!
- Dotty T - for showing forgiveness towards friends when they had upset her.
- Poppie T - for having the maturity to forgive others and not hold a grudge.
- Dara C - for showing a forgiving nature towards his friends.
- Caitlyn S - Caitlyn showed what a kind and caring person she is when she forgave a friend for not sharing resources with her. Thank you Caitlyn.
- Hannah B - for showing forgiveness towards her friends by sharing.