Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Olivia has an excellent learning behaviour - she always tries her best and regularly challenges herself.
- Vincent has been challenging himself to work independently to problem solve in maths.
- Sophie wrote an amazing nonsense poem using super "invented" words. My favourites were goglybogly = see and noisybly = noise!
- Finley has been challenging himself to learn to find the difference in maths.
- Teegan for challenging herself with reading and not giving up.
- Freyja for always challenging herself and working hard at all times.
- Simeon for constantly challenging himself to improve his reading - what great progress he's made!
- Andrew for really pushing himself in Maths this week, furthering his under standing of long division.
- Thomas for being spotted by his new teacher for making great contributions and trying to show his best skills in his writing.
- Sommer always shows integrity, she treats others how she would like to be treated and is always kind and honest.
- Baydon is making a huge effort to show integrity and do the right thing. Well done!
- Lexie has been working really hard on consistently making the right choices.
- Mohit for always trying to do the right thing and for being a good supportive friend.
- Beatrice for always behaving beautifully at all times and setting a good example to others
- Scarlett for always conducting herself with integrity and always doing the right thing.
- Maisie for being a superstar this week during the school play. Maisie stepped in for all of the actors who couldn't make it and performed amazingly.
- Shannon for showing how she can work on her initiative to support the cast of the Year 6 play.
- Amelia always shows an excellent learning behaviour. She is kind, loyal and always does the right thing. Well done Amelia!