Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Adam M - Adam has been working really hard at becoming an independent writer. He has not always found it easy but he is now doing amazingly
- Merryn R - Merryn wrote an amazing independent creative piece of writing based on Jack and the Beanstalk
- Oliver F - Olie always works well independently regardless of the subject and any other factors. He sets a great example to other members of the class
- Ethan C - Ethan will always try to problem solve and use his thinking skills before asking for help
- Georgia K - for being determined to understand short division and not stopping until she had done it for herself
- Jasmine T - Jasmine is an excellent independent learner; she always gets on and knows when to use the support around her!
- Nat T - for supporting his friends in becoming independent learners
- Sean C - for taking an independent approach in his maths this week
- Molly D - for writing an amazingly creative story independently
- Madeline H - for demonstrating a forgiving nature with her friends
- Joanne M - Jo has been working hard on developing her forgiveness skills so she is able to resolve minor friendship issues.
- Don H - for developing a kind and forgiving nature when there are upsets on the playground.
- Sommer S-V - Sommer is always kind, mature and forgiving at school
- Zachary C - Zach always shows maturity and great forgiveness when things go wrong
- Lillie V - for having an excellent attitude towards conflict and dealing with it in a mature way
- Jocelyn O - for always attempting to mend friendships and keep the peace
- Hannah B - for always showing an understanding and forgiving approach to others
- Lewis A - for developing a forgiving nature for when things just don't go quite right