Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
"A Good School with Outstanding features" - Ofsted
Lifelong love of learning
- Kathy - for being really responsible this week when year 5 were all moved around, and for showing great independence during our mini tests.
- Harrison - has worked independently to present an non-fiction leaflet about skeletons. He has edited his work, thought about the overall presentation and been careful with his handwriting.
- Logan - is working really hard on his independence and we are super proud of him. Well done Logan!
- Henri - for working independently and using his own initiative to create and build his bee hotel.
- Jude - for being very independent when writing a set of instructions.
- Eleanor - has worked really hard to independently solve problems in maths.
- Jack - worked independently on planning and writing a story with great enthusiasm. Keep it up.
- Amelia - working hard on her independence while writing her own version of Handa's surprise.
- William - for being a loving and caring member of our class.
- Libby - for always being a kind and considerate member of the class who looks out for her classmates.
- Eva - has been nominated by her classmates for showing a loving attitude. She acts as a peacemaker when friends fall out and is compassionate to those who are feeling lonely.
- Jemima - always has a smile on her face and she shows kindness and love to everyone in Willow class. Thank you Jemima!
- Sky - for being a loving, kind friend at all times.
- Owen - always cares and looks after his friends in Oak class. Well done Owen!
- Libby - for showing not just love but all of our Christian values and being such a kind an generous member of Elm class.
- Chloe - for having a loving nature and looking after new children in our class. You are amazing!