Kingsclere CE Primary School
Happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning
Headteacher Mr Steve Wells
Lifelong love of learning
- Isaac for being curious about everything!
- Ben for having a curious nature and asking intriguing questions!
- Jennifer. Jen used her curiosity skills to design and make a fantastic chain reaction model for the AWE challenge. Thank you for all your hard work.
- Sammy has investigated how the Anglo-Saxons viewed the Viking invaders. He showed great enthusiasm and interest during the historical investigation.
- William is always curious, enjoys research and uses his research to produce great topic homework!
- Zachery for always being curious and wanting to know more.
- Paige for being very curious and asking questions at the allotment.
- Ollie is always eager to ask questions to deepen his understanding of out topics . Well Done!
- Millie for showing great curiosity about the world around her.
- Emily has really challenged herself with herself with her writing and is always asking what she can do to further improve. Well done!
- Florina for being a kind friend.
- Florrie consistently shows love, patience and kindness towards others. She demonstrates excellent team skills and is the perfect role model to her peers. Well done Florrie!
- Abbie for being a caring, helpful and lovely girl. She is loving and helpful to others and those around her.
- Lola consistently shows care towards others and demonstrates our value of 'love'. Well done
- Imogen for being loving and kind to other members of 3/4 and children around the school.
- Issy has demonstrated kindness, loyalty and love to all members of maple class consistently throughout the year. She helps other children when they feel upset.
- Isobel always displays kindness, love and care towards everyone in class.
- Luke for ensuring all children have a nice time in the swimming pool. Thank you for including everyone in the games we played.
- Georgia for being a kind and considerate friend. Her smiley face and caring attitude towards others is really appreciated.
- Casey for showing a loving attitude towards all children by supporting them.