Kingsclere CE Primary School aims to inspire happy, confident, successful, responsible children with a lifelong love of learning within a loving and caring Christian community. Our vision is to instil learning values to equip children to be independent, curious enquirers, resilient learners who welcome challenge, creative thinkers and excellent team workers. This vision is underpinned by our Christian values of love, trust, forgiveness and integrity which help set our moral compass, giving us our Christian distinctiveness and helping direct how we live our lives. These values work together to enable our pupils to thrive now and in the future and grow into successful, responsible, caring and fulfilled adults who actively and positively contribute to their community.
We aim to:
- Provide a caring and welcoming school based on Christian morals and values that safeguards and promotes the welfare of all.
- Provide an education of the highest quality for each and every child.
- Foster a life-long love of learning by providing a stimulating, rich, exciting and engaging curriculum tailored to meet individual needs.
- Prepare pupils for the responsibilities, opportunities and experiences of adult life
- Foster a successful partnership with parents, carers, the church and community of Kingsclere
- To create a whole school culture of confidence and self-belief
- Value and appreciate one another, irrespective of age, gender, creed, race, religious background or faith and to acknowledge that everyone has a part to play in our school community