Our School Values Awards
30 November & 7 December 2018
(for independence & resilience this week)
- Dotty T – In Maths Dotty is developing a positive attitude towards the challenges of “The Grid Method”!
- Ellie L – Because Ellie has a brilliant PE lesson where she showed excellent resilience and determination when learning how to skip.
- Darcie R – For not giving up when doing her writing this week even though she finds it tricky, brilliant effort!
- Chloe R – For trying hard with your writing, you never give up!
- Jemima W – Jemima has really shown her determination this week with some very challenging problems that involved area and perimeter!
- Lillie V – Because Lillie is determined to try her best at any task and will happily have another go at something.
- Teegan P – Even when she finds things tricky she doesn’t give up. Well done Teegan!
- Kieran B – Kieran always works hard and even though he sometimes finds things tricky, he always works with resilience and he never gives up! Well done.
- Elizabeth D – for showing resilience in all her learning. Ed never gives up!
- Jacob Z – Jacob worked very hard to solve a tricky money problem today using his great resilience skills.
- Toby A – Toby always works excellently both independently and as part of a group. He never gives up and works confidently on his own.
- Alexis C – Alexis has really shone this week in increasing her independence levels in Maths which was lovely to see!
- Tom D – Because I was really impressed that Tom chose to write his own Christmas list independently. Well done Tom.
- Ethan C – Ethan is working with increasing independence and should be pround of what he is achieving.
- Daniel L – Dan showed a very independent approach to Maths this week and has been challenging himself.
- Oscar T – Oscar has been working really hard on independently improving his handwriting. Well done Oscar.
- Stanley D – Stanley has been working hard on developing his independence during problem solving in Maths. Well done!