Our Christian Value Awards
30 November & 7 December 2018
(for love & trust this week)
- Tyler W – Well done Tyler for your kindness this week. You show love and trust towards your teachers. Thank you Tyler.
- Byron C – I can always trust Byron to be a kind, hard-working, caring and honest member of Holly class.
- Ellie – Ellie can be trusted to follow the 6B’s to improve her learning. Well done!
- Faith D – I can always trust Faith, she always has integrity and makes the right choices.
- Marshall P – Marshall can be trusted to be kind and loving to all his friends. Thank you Marshall.
- Jacon H – Jacob can always be trusted to make the right choices and model our Christian values to his peers. Well done!
- Arya L – Because I can always trust Arya to try her best in everything and that’s why she’s doing so well!
- Millie P – Millie always stands out as a wonderful role model in Willow class.
- Lucy J – For always looking after everyone in Ash class.
- Hannah H – Hannah can always be trusted to be a sensible and hard-working member of Hazel class.
- Harry E – I can trust that Harry will do his best to help anyone (especially his teacher) with anything.
- Sophie A – Sophie is an extremely kind member of Beech class and I have seen her comforting others on many occasions.
- Lilly B – Lilly demonstrated herself to be an excellent school leader this week, demonstrating compassion, love and kindness towards teachers and children.
- Bethany G – Bethany demonstrated herself to be an excellent school leader this week, demonstrating compassion, love and kindness towards teachers and children.
- Brogen G – Broden is always smiling at school and shows kindness and love to everyone. Well done and thank you.
- Joseph C – It is clear that Joseph loves school. He shows compassion and kindness to his classmates and loves to be helpful in any way possible.
- Jenna L – Jenna is a caring member of Maple and many times puts others before herself.
- Skye SR –Skye is a very caring and kind member of Oak class. She looks after her friends very well. Well done Skye.
- Matilda B – For being a caring friend and make sure everyone is ok.
- Freya C – Freya always shows love towards her classmates and peers. She is a kind and caring member of Holly class.
- Imogen G – Imogen is a fab member of Hazel class who cares for everyone (even her teachers)! A wonderful role model.
- Aran A – Because Aran always shows her is a loving friend and uses kind words to his friends.