Our Christian Value Awards
19 October 2018
(for forgiveness this week)
- Joanne M – Joanne consistently shows a kind, caring and forgiving attitude towards her peers at school. She will always work hard to resolve any dispute.
- Tilly M – Tilly shows a very mature approach to her friendships and is able to sort out any issues in a grown up way.
- Thomas M – Thomas is a very caring and kind member of Oak class. He easily forgives others.
- Maggy D – Maggy consistently demonstrates stoicism understanding and forgiveness in class. Well done!
- Freya D – Freya has been kind and supportive to her friends this week even when they have had a disagreement. Well done!
- Anvith G – Because Anvith is really understanding. He understands that everybody makes mistakes (even teachers) and is helpful when problem solving.
- Holly W – Holly consistently shows forgiveness to her friends and peers.
- Emily D – For generally being a very supportive, nurturing and forgiving member of the class.
- Alex M – Alex always demonstrates a forgiving nature towards his peers.
- Jack M – Jack has worked hard over the last couple of weeks on being able to forgive and resolve minor friendship issues in a grown up manner.