Our school leaders for Spring Term 2017 are:
Job Description – School Leaders
- To set an example of good behaviour and dress to other pupils.
- To uphold and promote the Golden Rules.
- To represent the school at public functions.
- To welcome visitors to school functions such as church services.
- School leaders are expected to arrive in school early in order to carry out their duties. However, this does not include pupils who come to school on school transport.
- To become peer mediators and act as an impartial third party to help their peers resolve conflicts, such as name-calling and arguing.
- To carry out the following duties:
- Prepare the hall for assemblies and tidy it up afterwards.
- Tidy the packed lunch trolleys at the beginning of the day, wheel them to the old library and put the covers on.
- Tidy and cover the trolleys after lunchtime.
- Open the school doors at 8.45am.
- Supervise Key Stage 2 pupils coming into the school, particularly on the staircase.
- To collect the house points and certificates for the Celebration Assembly on Friday.
- To collate the weekly and termly house point totals and to announce them at the Celebration Assembly.