Our School Values Awards
14 July 2017
(for working together this week)
- Freddie S - for thinking of others and helping children make a lighthouse after making a super one himself.
- Phoebe L - Phoebe always works very well with other children. She was a great partner when making her lighthouse. Well done Phoebe!
- Sophia H - Sophia worked as a great team member when she built her lighthouse. She worked very well with her partner and even tidied up nicely!
- Zeb M - Zeb works well with others, particularly in Project when finding out why the Romans invaded Britain.
- Olivia M - always working well with her classmates, teacher and friends. Olivia is a fantastic team player.
- Tyllye D-D - Tyllye was an excellent role model and mentor for a new member of our school on shuffle up morning.
- Jude H - for working responsibly with the Year Rs when they joined Year 5 for the day.
- Byron C - Byron shows great empathy and patience towards his peers during group activities. A great team player! Well done!
- Poppie S - for taking a mature approach to working as part of a group when the Year Rs joined us.
- Andy W - for fantastic team work and creativity both in outdoor learning and production.
- Josh J - for fantastic team work and creativity both in outdoor learning and production.
- Marshall P - for always being a fantastic team member no matter who you are working with.