Our School Values Awards
17 November 2017
(for thinking skills this week)
- Freyja I – Freyja has been thinking exceptionally hard this week in Maths. She has been working hard to solve addition problems.
- Holly S – Holly always thinks carefully about her Maths work to ensure she understands. Fantastic learning behaviours.
- Jack M – for thinking carefully when writing topic paragraphs about hedgehogs.
- Tylor E – for putting a lot of thought into his homework this week, creating an amazing animal fact file about Stone Age animals.
- Isobel C – for thinking through her choice’s more carefully this week. Well done for the great effort.
- Archie S – Archie used his knowledge of number to subtract within 20. Fabulous thinking skills Archie.
- Ethan P – Ethan has excelled in using what he already knows in Maths to help him each day. I have been very pround of your attitude this week!
- Aimee M – Aimee showed excellent thinking skills when tackling expanded column addition in Maths. Well done!
- Shaylah J – for always finding new questions to think about and always sharing your own learning and understanding.