Our School Values Awards
23 March 2018
(for thinking skills this week)
- Ben C – Ben has planned and written a well-structured story about a dragon. He thought carefully about the plot and characters. Well done Ben.
- Eva K – for taking a careful and thoughtful approach to her work and thinking and is becoming so much more confident.
- Bethany D – Bethany has had to use her thinking skills a lot in year 4 and shows no signs of giving up! Well done Beth!
- Keaton M – Keaton has been working hard to develop his thinking skills when writing. Well done!
- Freddie C – for showing his thinking skills this week when writing an excellent resolution for his story.
- Georgia B – Georgia always poses great questions in History lessons and has a passion for knowledge.
- Loui C – Loui showed an incredible thoughtfulness towards one of his classmates this week.
- Lucy R – for thinking of fantastic questions you would like to know about Africa.
- Kyle A-T – Kyle always thinks carefully about how to solve problems in Maths. Well done Kyle.
- Lucas W – for using his thinking skills to solve tricky addition problems in Maths.