Our School Values Awards
24 March 2017
(for working together this week)
- Florence for showing leadership and teamwork during several science experiments. Florence works brilliantly with all members of class and tries hard for all members to achieve the best outcome possible.
- Freya shows excellent 'working together' skills when helping other children with their reading during paired reading. Thank you and well done.
- Phoebe because we have been working together investigating experiements in Science week. Phoebe is always a valued member of her team and is very considerate.
- Loui will work with anyone within class and has been especially good at explaining his underatanding of fractions to other this week!
- Issy for editing well with her peers to improve her writing.
- Joshua for working well with his peers and supporting their learning
- Olivia was good at taking turns when working in a group and made valuable suggestions.
- Lincoln works well with all his peers and he makes the effort to support them with their learning.
- Nina for working together with Skye. You showed fantastic team work and a great friendship.
- Skye-Indy for working together with Nina. You have blossomed in confidence and developed a great friendship.