Our school House Captains for Spring Term 2017 are:
The Role of a House Captain
For each house (Hawks: Yellow, Eagles: Green, Falcons: Blue and Owls: Red) there are two house captains - one girl and one boy.
They are elected each term by the KS2 members of their house.
The responsibilities of a house captain are listed below:
- Represent the winning house each week at celebration assembly.
- Encourage and motivate their house to earn house points
- Support the school at sporting events and write reports on matches and competitions
- Lead their house on Sports day, Swimming gala and other various inter-house events throughout the year
- Role models for all children in the school