Children at our school use the internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. In school, we have regular eSafety activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online.
Please click the link below to view a useful document about E-Safety for parents, carers and children. This document has been provided by our IT supplier Harrap.
More useful links can be found below.
- Internet Safety Zone – Look in the "Under 13s" section for useful safety advice and information.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK – Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- BBC Stay Safe – Test your Internet safety knowledge with Hacker and help the Horrible Histories gang stay safe online.
- Childnet – website to "help make the Internet a great and safe place for children".