Our Christian Value Awards
14 July 2017
(for forgiveness this week)
- Tiana A - Tiana has been very kind and forgiving after an upset with friends. She has been very grown up and found some other friends too.
- Eryn L-D - Eryn consistently demonstrates our Christian Values. She is a superb role model for the whole school. She easily forgives others and moves on. Well done Eryn!
- Freddie C - Freddie always shows great forgiveness when accidents happen.
- Esme O - always showing maturity and forgiveness at school and demonstrating a wonderful learning behaviour.
- Daniel J - Daniel has the perfect attitude to conflict and deals with this in a very mature manner. A great role model.
- Toby A - Toby has been very mature and patient when resolving minor disagreements during games of football. Well done!
- Georgia H - for displaying a forgiving nature when solving problems amongst her friendship group.
- Connor B - for always showing a forgiving nature when issues in his friendship groups arise.
- Thomas B - for growing in maturity and showing forgiveness towards his friends.
- Amelie F - for trying hard to develop a forgiving nature when things do not go quite right.