Our Christian Value Awards
17 November 2017
(for forgiveness this week)
- Emma C – Emma consistently shows kindness, compassion and forgiveness to the children around at school. Well done!
- Kenny H – Kenny shows a forgiving nature towards his peers. A good role model for forgiveness.
- Mohit S – for demonstrating a loving and forgiving nature both in class and on the playground at break and lunch times.
- Phoebe L – for being very forgiving towards others within her class, even when it was quite tricky.
- Georgia K – for showing a forgiving nature even when she is tested.
- Albie E – Albie has been kind and forgiving when things have not gone quite the way they should at playtime.
- Tyllye DD – Tyllye is learning how to deal with conflict in a mature and respectful way and demonstrates this to others too.
- Lleyton B – Lleyton is a kind, caring friend who has a wonderful forgiving nature. Well done!