Our Christian Value Awards
15 September 2017
(for love this week)
- Loui C - for looking out for his classmates and being extremely supportive and encouraging at Paulton's Park.
- Olivia M - Olivia shows kindness and love towards everyone. She is a very supportive friend who helps her peers during learning time. Thank you and well done!
- Lucas W - for demonstrating the Christian value of love by helping other children settle into the class.
- Georgia B - Georgia has shown her delightful loving nature towards her new friends. She is a delight to have in Beech class and has made a great start.
- Teegan P - for helping other children in our new class when they're feeling worried.
- Sahana A - Sahana has settled into Holly class really well and has already demonstrated a true "love" of learning.
- Lucy M - Lucy has shown huge amounts of kindness and love this week, helping out others in her class when they needed it without even having to be asked.
- Kyle AT - Kyle has been kind and caring towards others and a loving friend.
- Sean C - for showing love and care towards his peers.