Our Christian Value Awards
24 March 2017
(for forgiveness this week)
- Ollie has shown forgiveness when other children have not acted in a sensible manner. He has instantly forgiven these children in a mature way and is trying hard to build bridges with all members of class.
- Jasper is a wonderful member of Willow class who always thinks about the feelings of others. Well done and thank you!
- Lilly is an extremely forgiving member of Elm Class. She is very understanding when things go wrong.
- Jack has a naturally forgiving nature and uses this to ensure all conflicts are solved in a mature way.
- Maddie for always trying her best to resolve conflict and maintain friendships by demonstrating forgiveness.
- Max has a very forgiving and understanding nature towards his peers and those around him.
- William for being understanding and forgiving when others forget how to behave.
- Lucy for always displaying an understanding attitude towards others.
- Miles for trying hard to solving his own problems and developing a forgiving nature.