Our Christian Value Awards
31 March 2017
(for love this week)
- Lucy for always displaying an understanding attitude towards others.
- Faith recently showed a real love of writing. She has produced a fantastic story about a sinister snake. Well done Faith!
- Reece for showing love and concern to other members in his class.
- Jasper is always kind and generous to others. He shows his loving nature to others in school.
- Ashleigh has a lovely, friendly and funny nature which she shares with everyone.
- Ellie is a fantastic member of Oak class. She take great care of her friends and is a super role model for others.
- Hannah for sharing her love (and a smile) wherever she goes.
- Sophie for just being lovely. All the time!
- Olivia for having a lovely and caring nature towards everyone in our class. A delight to have in Ash Class.
- Tiana was kind and considerate when someone needed a friend. Well done!