Our Christian Value Awards
23 March 2018
(for integrity this week)
- Beatrice P – Bea is an excellent role model for others in the school. She does her very best in everything she works on. Well done Bea and thank you, from Mrs Wallace.
- Leo D – for making sensible choices about his work and behaviour, he is becoming a good role model.
- Kieran G – for always thinking about others and choosing to do the right thing.
- Joanne M – for always setting a wonderful example with her behaviour in class and for actively helping to manage the behaviour of her peers. Thank you Joanne!
- Harry C – for always being kind, thoughtful and caring towards everyone, making him a great role model for others.
- Isabelle G – Isabelle always makes the right behaviour choices in class, even when no one is looking. Well done Isabelle.
- Lily P – for always doing the right thing! Lily is a sensible, hardworking and friendly girl who can always be trusted.
- Aimee M – Aimee is working hard on developing trust at school and is making excellent progress. Well done Aimee!
- Libby S – Libby is someone who has a great knowledge of right and wrong and makes fantastic choices!
- Lola C-B – Lola has very clear morals and uses them to help her make the right choices.